VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu & Form 21-4192

Rate this question

autumn

Question

VSO sent me TCIU forms and one of them is a 21-4192.

i quit working in 2007-2008. was awarded 100% by SSD hearing that went back to 2008.

i don't see any reason to contact a prior employer whom i haven't worked for in close to 5 years.

my SSD hearing award shows all this.

do i really have to send this form to my last employer whom i haven't worked for in those many years?

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

i quit working in 2007-2008. was awarded 100% by SSD hearing that went back to 2008.

i don't see any reason to contact a prior employer whom i haven't worked for in close to 5 years.

do i really have to send this form to my last employer whom i haven't worked for in those many years?

i didn't send any to mine but then i was self-employed the last 8 years i worked. plus, my previous employer to that went out of business.

i didn't send any to mine but then i was self-employed the last 8 years i worked. plus, my previous employer to that went out of business.

appreciate the reply. guess i'll wait till VSO gets back in office.

i don't see any reason to contact a prior employer whom i haven't worked for in close to 5 years. Well, it may be beneficial.

What was the reason why you left that employer? Was the reason related to a service connected condition (whether it was service connected at that time or not) ? If s/c (or eventually became s/c), did the employer make any workplace accommodation because of the disability(s)?

i don't see any reason to contact a prior employer whom i haven't worked for in close to 5 years. Well, it may be beneficial.

What was the reason why you left that employer? Was the reason related to a service connected condition (whether it was service connected at that time or not) ? If s/c (or eventually became s/c), did the employer make any workplace accommodation because of the disability(s)?

i left due to i was getting a bit more ill & frustrated and VA kept telling me nothing was wrong but "stress" related so i moved to a "different weather climate", i had an opportunity to purchase a house here too. it was time to leave, but i didn't actually know at the time it was MS that was giving me a hard time back then.