VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Status: Preparation For Decision: Currently In Rating Phase?

Rate this question

les

Question

Hi all, To start I filed 3 claims for c&p on May 10 2010. I had 3 c&ps done on June 4 2010. I just got on e-benifits last week and a tad confused. So as for my topic can anyone clearifiy what all that means to me, Thanks alot!

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

If I understand what you're looking for, it means your claim is being rated and the rater is ready to make a decision. I believe in certain circumstances they have to have decisions reviewed/QC'd (maybe all depending on other issues). You shouldn't have that much longer to wait relative to the time it's taken so far (JMHO).

Hi and thanks for your responce, I do have another issue. That being I filed to have a bva decision that was made back in 2008 that denide my claim for ptsd. My appeal was reopened because my claim was changed from ptsd to generalize angziety disorder. My dav rep said if it was filed under GAD I would have been awarded due to the c&p phycologist diagnoseing me as major deppressive disorder with social disorders. Anyway this has been going on for over two years 8 years total and anytime . E benifits tell me it is still at the local office and not at the bva. So anyway you said in your responce maybe it is being worked with my 3 new claims, I never thoght of that. Anyone else in the same situation? Please help me understand the mind boggling VA. I call my DAV in Phila. but to get a call back is like finding a new gold mine and that's not happening!!!!!!

Edited by les