VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Submission Of Va Form 21-8940

Rate this question

Ridehard2208

Question

Hey Everyone I'm new here and not really sure if this is the place for this, but here it goes. Durning service I had Various profile most of the 5 1/2 years one P3 for lower extriemities Code C Had an exit exam in 1982 where they awarded me 0% S/C for right knee. In 2005 got increased to 10% S/C. Then 2010 I submitted a claim for increase eval for Rt knee and new claim for Lt. knee, shoulder, neuropatthy,arthritis, and depression due to disability and long term pain and weakness. Through the last 26 months I've updated due to more discoveries through tests. 2011 rec'd a letter from PCP at VAMC for P/T Disability and unable to maintain gainful employment, and started SSDI Back dated to Sep. 2010. Anyway Nov 7 2012 I recieved a request from the VA for yet another update this time they sent me a VA form 21-8940 should I submitt this or not appreciate any feedback.

Thanks Rich!

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Fill it out and send it in. Play their game. It is no fun. Do you have a VSO helping you?

J

Hey jbasser thanks for the advice And the VSO not much help just keeps telling me the VA has all they need from me and be patient then I get a request from the VA for more info and an update. Again thanks Rich!