Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pending Decision Approval Tea Leaves

Rate this topic

SolInvictus

Greetings gang, saw a bit of movement on ebenefits which was confirmed by vso. It said new phase- pending decision approval. Question is what are the odds this takes weeks to get to notification? Logic tells me it should be downhill from here and a matter of days but ill await the benefit of your experienced senses to give me a better estimate. Y'all have yet to guess wrong so ill keep drinking from your well. Thanks as always.

An avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.- Thomas Paine.

"In reply to the detractors of Thomas Paine claiming he was an infidel and a radical who did nothing but tear down established and hallowed institutions without building up anything valuable in their place, I quote Robert G. Ingersoll in his immortal epitaph to that grand defender of liberty and reason- "Is it nothing to make men wipe the dust from their swollen knees, the tears from their blanched and furrowed cheeks? Is it a small thing to (rid) the heavens of an (insatiable) monster and write upon the eternal dome, glittering with stars, the grand word- FREEDOM ...Is it a small thing to make men truly free- to destroy the dogmas of ignorance, prejudice, and power- the poisoned fables of superstition, and drive from the beautiful face of the earth the fiend of fear?...a few more years- a few more brave men- a few more rays of light, and mankind will venerate the memory of him who said: Any system of religion that shocks the mind of a child cannot be a true system... The world is my country, and to do good my religion". That man is my hero.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greetings gang, saw a bit of movement on ebenefits which was confirmed by vso. It said new phase- pending decision approval. Question is what are the odds this takes weeks to get to notification? Logic tells me it should be downhill from here and a matter of days but ill await the benefit of your experienced senses to give me a better estimate. Y'all have yet to guess wrong so ill keep drinking from your well. Thanks as always.
You want kool-aid - you got it.

My crystal ball shows you will find out more sometime during the

next twelve months.

post-60-0-46882400-1357880997_thumb.jpg

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Always nice to see any movement on a claim....mine still sits in gathering of dust phase BUT my husband's claim moved to pending decision approval phase just this week. Whoever reviewed it found that they needed some photographs of scars....it actually showed a comment, under the phase box, that stated something along the line that you will receive a letter stating what is needed from you. The very next day after this was posted he received a call from QVC in reference to an appointment to take pictures....he was at their place bright and early the next morning to have them taken. I am guessing that he will go back in phases again - QVC stated that they were going to send the digital photo's off to VA (via computer) that day.

I have done a little research just on hadit.com in reference to pending decision approval phase and have seen others have their claims go to notification within a day or two ....and others that have been waiting over a year in that phase. Hope yours goes quickly for you Sollnvictus and that you get what you deserve and desire as far as rating.

“A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces, but also by the men it honors, the men it remembers.” - John F. Kennedy

Always nice to see any movement on a claim....mine still sits in gathering of dust phase BUT my husband's claim moved to pending decision approval phase just this week. Whoever reviewed it found that they needed some photographs of scars....it actually showed a comment, under the phase box, that stated something along the line that you will receive a letter stating what is needed from you. The very next day after this was posted he received a call from QVC in reference to an appointment to take pictures....he was at their place bright and early the next morning to have them taken. I am guessing that he will go back in phases again - QVC stated that they were going to send the digital photo's off to VA (via computer) that day.

I have done a little research just on hadit.com in reference to pending decision approval phase and have seen others have their claims go to notification within a day or two ....and others that have been waiting over a year in that phase. Hope yours goes quickly for you Sollnvictus and that you get what you deserve and desire as far as rating.

Thanks friend for the insight, I hope it's a matter of days as well, but I hope even more that your family's claims meet with success soon and that the tide that's rising my boat is good and righteous enough to lift the boats of all the great people here on hadit.

An avidity to punish is always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.- Thomas Paine.

"In reply to the detractors of Thomas Paine claiming he was an infidel and a radical who did nothing but tear down established and hallowed institutions without building up anything valuable in their place, I quote Robert G. Ingersoll in his immortal epitaph to that grand defender of liberty and reason- "Is it nothing to make men wipe the dust from their swollen knees, the tears from their blanched and furrowed cheeks? Is it a small thing to (rid) the heavens of an (insatiable) monster and write upon the eternal dome, glittering with stars, the grand word- FREEDOM ...Is it a small thing to make men truly free- to destroy the dogmas of ignorance, prejudice, and power- the poisoned fables of superstition, and drive from the beautiful face of the earth the fiend of fear?...a few more years- a few more brave men- a few more rays of light, and mankind will venerate the memory of him who said: Any system of religion that shocks the mind of a child cannot be a true system... The world is my country, and to do good my religion". That man is my hero.

Thanks friend for the insight, I hope it's a matter of days as well, but I hope even more that your family's claims meet with success soon and that the tide that's rising my boat is good and righteous enough to lift the boats of all the great people here on hadit.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use