Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hmmm Started A Reconsideration On 9/19/12 Eb's Says Pending Notification Already?

Rate this question

stillhere

Question

Got my award for hearing lose and tinnitus back in July "12 and did not like the EED they gave me so filed in Sept.12 for a recon. Now today it is saying in ebennies pending final approval for notification! This can not be good for me?

I guess I will have to go the CUE route now to get what I want and should have had.

John999 said that a recon would not work so I guess I will have to do the lawyer thing and go from there.

Damn shame though my SMR's from Vietnam show clear as day that they screwed up and did not award me back in 83-4 and if I had known what I know and have learned through Hadit I would have been awarded!

So what do I do now find me a lawyer to review my filed and see if they will take my case?

"Nothing worth fighting for is ever EASY"!

Stillhere

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

It may be good for you, you should simply wait to see what the decision says. However, if it is near a year since the decision you should consider filing a NOD anyway. A CUE is always harder to win than a traditional NOD because the CUE standard of review is much higher and you do not get the benefit of the doubt with CUE.