Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Mea Culpas

Rate this question

FormerMember

Question

I apologize to Hadit for using their name in my diatribe towards a misinformed medic. Every one of the gentle ladies and men here are a credit to their site for what they do to help Veterans. When someone publishes information knowingly incorrect, I cannot bear to allow it to pass. Criticizing one site can have ugly ramifications for all. That is the gist of my apology. I hope none of you think ill of me for trying to set the record straight. If you wish to view the post -- http://asknod.wordpress.com/2013/04/21/more-quackery-from-ye-old-witch-doctor/ No vets were harmed in the writing of the blog-just some egos.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

To Relpats-- at the bottom of each post is a compendium of widgets-all of which can be clicked to take you somewhere. The next to the last is the word Comments. By clicking that, it opens a view of all comments and allows all of you to ask pertinent questions-or give answers to other Vets. The Comments section is the forum style you have here for all intents and purposes. Any Vet can speak his mind with no worries of recrimination. I think I set the squelch bar a little high on expletives because many who are religious do not enjoy reading four letter words. My mouth will never get me into Heaven but I don't pee in my own well either. I apologize if it isn't marked better.

To Relpats-- at the bottom of each post is a compendium of widgets-all of which can be clicked to take you somewhere. The next to the last is the word Comments. By clicking that, it opens a view of all comments and allows all of you to ask pertinent questions-or give answers to other Vets. The Comments section is the forum style you have here for all intents and purposes. Any Vet can speak his mind with no worries of recrimination. I think I set the squelch bar a little high on expletives because many who are religious do not enjoy reading four letter words. My mouth will never get me into Heaven but I don't pee in my own well either. I apologize if it isn't marked better.

Thanks for the info. I saw where to post to that particuliar thread and a comments button on the right that revealed about 4 or 5 threads including yours. I had not heard of the site before and wanted to register, then add it to my favorites so I'd have another good source for info, but can't seem to figure that out. Saw something about worldpress dot something, but wasn't sure that was it either.

Well, yeah. I don't have a membership per se. If you need the knowledge you take it. I never had anyone show up that was obnoxious and rude. Most guys with HCV are like me and dieing from it. The rest took the "cure" and got fried. The ones over at Aunt Peggy's all went to SSI and filed because someone told them they were probably going to be considered drug addicts at the VA.

Hadit probably has some excellent stuff on this disease too. Never limit yourself to one site. Some of the civvie ones like Hepatitis Central have some excellent health tips. That's where I found Ultrathistle. It has soy goop in it and it helps the body absorb it better. There's always more information around the next bend. Perseverance is the password and the middle finger is the Magic Handshake at the VA.

\\!//
(o o)
–oOOo-(_)-oOOo–

• HadIt.com Elder

What you see on Hadit should stay on Hadit. We have a policy of not permitting members to post what is on hadit or link what is on other sites. Some members belong to other sites and we have no problems with that just keep them off of here and us off of them.

Thanks you can always read our rules to refresh your memory.

When we see bad advice it is up to members to correct or staff to take care of it. We had a member who has passed who used to advise members to turn themselves into the court and he would not stop and got banned. Although I continued to be his friend and I missed him he actually took the VA and shipped them he would not follow rules and was banned from Hadit.

http://www.hadit.com/forums/?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Pete, I would appreciate a clarification on the specific board rule passage you are referencing..

"We have a policy of not permitting members to post what is on hadit or link what is on other sites"

If I should post information that I believe may be beneficial to a veteran on Hadit, are you then saying I should not post it on another veteran site?

I write this in the knowledge that I have less than stellar feelings toward another site.