VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Additional Evidence Timeline?

Rate this question

and7381

Question

Not sure if this is where I should post this, if not please direct me to the right place. A claim for severe eczema was filed in 2011 and we finally just got the rating at 10% back. In reading the information on the letter, with the additional evidence from the dermatologist and family doctor, the ruling could have been at least 30% if not 60. I mailed to the Philadelphia office the additional evidence. What happens from here. The paper says a few weeks til its in the ebenefits site, but it has been at least 9 weeks now. I am not sure if I should just appeal, or wait to see what happens with the additional evidence. The evidence was showing that I was on prednisone for longer than 6 weeks, and the letter said if systemic therapy was needed for more than 6 weeks the rating would be higher. Would the copy of the perscriptions and the weaning schedule and the paper from the family doctor be enough evidence for the VA? I really wish I found this site while my claim was processing, bc the only info they have is from the days I went to the VA and then the day the claim dr appt was. Any insight would be wonderful.... Thanks!

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Update. I finally got thru and thu received my info in march. But may 5 it was put thru but the guy on the phone said it was put thru wrong so he fixed it and I would hear something in 21 days. But he also emailed me a va form 21-526ez? Any idea what I should do with this???