Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Documents...

Rate this question

rpowell01

Question

Can anybody else currently NOT able to upload documents in the claims section?

I was able to about a month ago and not there is noway to be able to upload documents.

Just curious to find out if I was disabled from being able to upload documents or this is a wide spread issue.

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Can anybody else currently NOT able to upload documents in the claims section?

I was able to about a month ago and not there is noway to be able to upload documents.

Just curious to find out if I was disabled from being able to upload documents or this is a wide spread issue.

I tried that around March or so and the documents either never got received or they just did what they always do and act like they never receive them. LOL. The upload is a CROCK, because your files can only be so large and most documents surpass that limit easily. Also, you can't print anything or save anything that says what you uploaded, so what's the point all they have to say is not received which you get that from hand carried too but at least you can get something from the rep saying what you gave the RO. good luck and God bless

I guess they heard me and fixed it last night.....If you keep your receipts of the upload then that is the same as receiving the mail receipt....

I guess they heard me and fixed it last night.....If you keep your receipts of the upload then that is the same as receiving the mail receipt....

Ok but at the time you couldn't even print a receipt all you got was the information on ebennies except what you uploaded so maybe they fixed that too. that's great thanks

Yep just uploaded a SOC contesting the C&P exam I had. Printed out receipt...

Yep just uploaded a SOC contesting the C&P exam I had. Printed out receipt...

Good information and always great to hear something is going right with the VA biggrin.png

I tried several times but keep getting error. Converted my .txt file to .pdf file (using a text to PDF converter), it uploaded right away. Printed receipt and have proof.

Just to be on the safe side, I still sent the information via usps certified mail to RO.

Then found out they had sent my c-file from Oakland RO to Denver RO, so sent them a copy certified mail.

Anyone know anything about the Denver RO?