VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Have Email Address For Case Management In Dc?

Rate this question

Ascomdepot68

Question

Does anyone have an email address for Office of Communications and Case Management in Washington DC?. I have the phone numbers ending 5674 and 7453. I try to stay off the phone with the VA both to have a record of what was said and not said and to keep my blood pressure down. I was referred to them by the VA OIG who supplied the phone numbers. If anyone has email address please PM me. Thanks.

Finally have the fax number and street address with stop of Office of Communications and Case Management. If anyone wants it PM me, I'm not on here a lot but will respond.

Took a FOIA request, which they "lost" for 80+ days, appealed to OIG, they transfered it to another office and got the info. THe letter they sent gave fax number as one of the

ones I had called before. Fax failed. Tried calling telephone number provided, IT WAS A FAX LINE!. Oh well, complete the mission! As a parallel I was faxing the inquiry letter

to 1 Senator and 2 Congressman. VA fed the Senator "_ _ _ _", Jeff Miller office spoke of "congresional courtesy" and one never heard from yet.

Doesn't do much to make the veteran feel he is being assisted

At the same time got info for Under Secretary of Field Operations (their boss) in case I need it.