Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Granted 80% Claim Complete

Rate this topic

BigRed

I am reading this as the 2005 claim was for four disabilities , but the 2010 claim was for 2 different disabilities.

Yes the 2004 claim was for 4 disabilities - headaches, throat conditions, skin condition and nasal infections. The 2010 claim was for PTSD and CFS.

Were the sinus headaches mentioned as the same etiology of the headaches claimed in the older claim?

The older - I was sent to a neurologist who couldn't find anything physical but diagnosed me with PTSD and the sent me to a Psychologist who also diagnosed me with PTSD as a result of participation in the war.

The newer claim (PTSD & CFS) I was service connected for Sinusitis with headaches.

What VA rationale did they state for the July 2012 EED? Was that the date of the most recent C & P exams? Even so, that doesnt make sense.

July 2012 is when I filed the PTSD & CFS claim. BTW CFS was not rated because ït is listed n another appeal as "tired for no reason".

BigRed

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berta,

Thanks. No the appeal does not involve TDIU. I sent you a response regarding my appeal on another feed, entitled "Is this a clue".

BigRed

It might be easier for you if the VBA just grants IU, reason being that with the combined ratings table,

it takes a good wallop to go from 80% to 100%.

JMHO

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use