Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebennies Account Activity

Rate this question

usdart

Question

It appears to me the only activity they track is the Veteran. Does anyone have any other entry in Account Activity?

It would be useful and helpful with my stress level if I knew they had at least accessed my account now and then. Then we could tell someone was working on it?

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

So I wrote to my Reg Office and asked if they plan on moving forward on my Claim. I mentioned that they told me two months ago that they have all the Evidence. I gave them the name of the kind Lady I spoke with at that time.

Probably a futile attempt, however, you folks know how hard it is to just wait in the dark for months.

I used to check ebenefits several times a day and the stress and frustration was getting to me. I went camping and there was no internet so I found my stress level was much better. Since coming back I have tried to not check it more than a couple times a week. I would almost go into a depression because I was so disappointed when nothing had shown up. The less I check the better I deal with things.

it is odd that they track how many times and when and how long a vet visits ebennies. maybe they use it to see how desperate we are, in order to lowball claims. Why cant we see how often the raters have visited our claim.

I think that ebennies and the electronic claims system, is going to be the biggest way to screw veterans that ever was invented. They will always be able to blame it on " the computer". Then what happens when the f" computer" loses veterans information, just like all the supposed fires lost all the paper files over the years.

They are distancing themselves from copability and responsability,. Mr hardhead veteran, we did not decide your claim, THE SYSTEM decided your claim, . we cant help you.

Edited by 63SIERRA

It appears to me the only activity they track is the Veteran. Does anyone have any other entry in Account Activity?

It would be useful and helpful with my stress level if I knew they had at least accessed my account now and then. Then we could tell someone was working on it?

how long have u been waiting on your claim?

Been waiting since March on an FDC for an upgrade on Sinusitis and new claims for Hearing loss, Tinitus and PTSD. I was told by my Rep that FDC claims are just 4 months or so. We have blasted past the 'or so' point. I try to tell myself no news is good news because if it were bad news they would be very quick to let me know. I know I will have some C&P exams too at some point and then I get to hurry up and wait again.

Edited by usdart