Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C-File Not Complete

Rate this question

63SIERRA

Question

I requested a copy of my c-file several months after rating for kidney removal due to kidney cancer . there was nothing in my c-file at all abt my kidney surgery. why would this be ? the files were in my med recs at the local vamc, which I have copies of.

• Answers 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I requested a copy of my c-file several months after rating for kidney removal due to kidney cancer . there was nothing in my c-file at all abt my kidney surgery. why would this be ? the files were in my med recs at the local vamc, which I have copies of.

I feel your concern this is why I request my C-File because I really feel that it it my business to know what in my C-File

Good point Berta. I was just thinking the 2003 cyst was 5 cm because that was what was said all along. I missed the part where he says the 2003 report says 5 mm. That could make a difference...

So Sierra, was the 2003 cyst 5 cm or 5 mm?

it was 5 centimeters. I went read the report again and verified. all this medical jargon is confusing after a while.

Edited by 63SIERRA

something else that ive wondered abt, is how they chemo for my liver, affected the " cyst". I wonder if it stunted its growth, or possibly jumpstarted its growth. alot of times certain cancers get more agressive and spread when subject to chemo.