Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Affairs Claim Question

Rate this question

truck905

Question

I received my brown package the other day and it seems that VA is requesting dates and events that lead up to my PTSD in service. I have to appoints (C&P) next week PTSD that says TEST and Eval. Today i'm going to one that says medicine...The packet simply denied one of my claims out of 7 which one being PTSD. On my OSA I had several Lay statements from fellow soldiers with one being a medic that work in the hospital. Then I other claims that was less stronger than mines that I highlighted strong points that I had. On my High blood pressure they sent me for C&P and blood pressure was 153/112, 143/107 and 163/112. Loss use of limb by taking high BP meds and taking the purple pill. At 1st they had it as a special Compensation and not part of rating...Dr ask a few questions and I think it went through. Confused why they didnt address the full claim?

Thanks for any reply

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I was going through my records I picked up from VA hospital the other day and this is what C&P wrote concerning part of my claim...

Hypertension...The doctor list past BP checks from May to present...116/84 130/76 143/87 etc. My readings at my exam was 148/100 140/102 and through a old reading from jul 13 which was 138/84 to have a total of 3 readings. She also indicated that my BP was better controlled on new medication but my levels continue to read over 148/105 and recorded at each appt.

As stated in previous post, I was denied claims for OSA,chest pains, headaches and memory lost in Jul 13 and posted on EBENNIES, however I just had my C&P exam for Chest pains,OSA secondary to Hypertension. Is this some scam or what...?

Please do, send me a message in my inbox and I will be willing to assist in anyway that I can.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!!

Had a Wonderful Christmas and thank you for your response. I will stay in contact..Have a Nice New Year.