VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Just Made Decision And Sent It To Amc Is This A Remand?

Rate this question

les

Question

I just looked on my e-benifits and it said Decision & claims file dispatched and mailed my decision to me and sent to progress office amc on 1/6/2014. This appeal is over 7 years old. Dose this mean a remand? I went thru that with one of my other appeal and it took over 1 year to approve that remand. Is it possible that it was approved by the bva law judge? Thanks for your help.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Thanks Berta, The bva knows I have been on ssdi since 2004 or so. Back in Sept 2013 at a vido coference the vlj ask me if I was on ssd and I said yes. And most things that I am on ssdi is the same things I am rated for so all I can do is wait. Also The bva sent my claims file to the Va med center were I go in Pa. I was thinking mabe for a exam IU. Allso I looked at my benifits explorer and it has that I am 80% now and it says P&t YES marked so I got to wait for my bbe. Thanks again!

P & T is GOLDEN!

It gives spouses and children more benefits(Chapter 35 educational bennies) and ,in my opinion, the way to better medical care care , than the VA gives to vets. Via CHAMPVA.