Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Current Va Time Table Anyone Else Any Insight

Rate this question

Rx7mike

Question

Placed in WTU 10/2009

Awarded SSDI ( :excl: for SC ailments only) 2/2010 yes still on AD but in Warrior Transition Unit

Meically Retired 2/2011 90%

Bilateral Shoulder, Bursitis, Multiple Surguries

Severe Anxiety Disorder

Bi-Polar II, underlying NEW schizophrenia with pshycotic Tendencies, severe anger isues, insomnia, sleep apnea ( just put on cpap)

Gerd, and about 6 more unrated issues

BDD claim Awarded 60% 4/2011

Requested NOD by DRO 4/2011 recieved by VA 6/2011

10/2011 Added Spouse as was never added originally

11/15/013 Request impeding Financial Hardship and had requested it every week as i was told they never recieved it.

12/15/2013 Now homeless with 3 children spoke with the VMAC President and explained my situation and she put me in contact with the social worker ( :smile: Very Helpful)

Mysteriously stuff started happening, i dont wanna count my chicks yet but there is a ray of hope

1/15/2014 Dependet Claim Closed No Retro as my VA Pay is a Waiver

1/15/2014 Recieved call for 4 C&P Exams to be completed back to back at the local VMAC 1 eye 2 Mental 3 Physical 4 Dermatology

1/16-17/2014 Completed C&P Exams Requested Copy but was told has to be from RO as thats where the Exams where requested from (MH Examiner stated that my Dr may have missed a diagnosis and kept it under another when it actually should be ratable all in its self(wierd as i only see VA MH Dr)

1/18/2014 Found out i was affected by the Ebenifits Breach by a Call from HS and the VA Security team asking if i want free credit monitoring. How nice of them as my accounts where already hit and someone changed my DD info YAY VA!!!!

1/21/2014 I finally spoke with peggy and was told that on the 7th of January the DRO REquested my file from SSDI ( :unsure: is this good news)

Will Keep you posted hope to hear something in next month or so.

Questions:

1. Why would a DRO Request my SSDI info when i already submitted it will it help with my claim as i was on it while on AD and is all service connected

2. Ill probly have another just gonna reserve this spot for now

2 answers to this question

Everything seems to finally be moving bud. Just wait until BBE shows up in your mail and let us know what they say. I feel for you, as my wife and I have gone thru are savings in the last year since I was medically retired Feb 13. I have a current claim for SSDI, and an FDC to have my 80% SC increased. Good luck bud and try not to worry so much. I wish you and the family the best, and hope you have a good weekend.

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

Everything seems to finally be moving bud. Just wait until BBE shows up in your mail and let us know what they say. I feel for you, as my wife and I have gone thru are savings in the last year since I was medically retired Feb 13. I have a current claim for SSDI, and an FDC to have my 80% SC increased. Good luck bud and try not to worry so much. I wish you and the family the best, and hope you have a good weekend.

Thank you . Its hard when you are unable to work, i wish i could switch bodys with one of those welfare leachers just so i feel im making a difference but ive come to terms kind of. GL on your SSDI claim.