Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Exam Is Monday... Please Help

Rate this topic

Inkster

they aint seen nothing yet. Vietnam was terrible yes, but mandatory deployments were around one year. Some of these guys doing the Iraq and Afghan gig, have been 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7 time,s in thier last 10, to 12 years. What the hell was the govt thinking. You can only bend even the strongest so much then they crack .The problem is not going away anytime soon, the VA is going to have to deal with it, like it or not.

You guys are all so right. I spent 5 in OIF/OEF, and they deployed me with Crohn's Disease, MRSA, Testicular Surgery, Ashtma, 2 throat surgeries and etc. The Navy did not care that I was sick until I got too sick to continue, then I was Medically Retired last year, WTH. I was no GI Joe guy before the Military, I just joined to go to college, and get good health care for my family. Went in strong at 21 and left at 31 falling apart, and cant believe we have to prove our disabilities to the Govt over and over again. As you guys said even at 100% we will never be reach. I quit a 12K a month just to fight with the little 1800 a month I get. Even if we were all at a 100%, we will never be rich.

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars