VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Can Someone Help Me Understand My Claim!

Rate this topic

hogchick

My claim was filed June 11, 2012....At this time I had 4 contingents (PTSD, Increase Migraines already SC 0%, Bilateral hearing loss, Tinnuitis).

I failed to report for a C & P I was denied claim Nov 2013. So then I ask for a reconsideration which resulted with 2 C & Ps 1) PTSD 2) Hearing Loss... PTSD C &P very favorable....Hearing Loss not favorable. So my case is still at Regional office in Little Rock. It says it an Administrative claim...What does this mean? Sooo in the mean time they date a new claim for increase of migraine Feb 2, 2014...How can they do this when my first file date was June 2012??? HELP DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!

What do you need help with? I will try to help as much as I can

Shyne-I

Just typed it in...thank you sooo much!!

My claim was filed June 11, 2012....At this time I had 4 contingents (PTSD, Increase Migraines already SC 0%, Bilateral hearing loss, Tinnuitis).

I failed to report for a C & P I was denied claim Nov 2013. So then I ask for a reconsideration which resulted with 2 C & Ps 1) PTSD 2) Hearing Loss... PTSD C &P very favorable....Hearing Loss not favorable. So my case is still at Regional office in Little Rock. It says it an Administrative claim...What does this mean? Sooo in the mean time they date a new claim for increase of migraine Feb 2, 2014...How can they do this when my first file date was June 2012??? HELP DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!Just typed it in...thank you sooo much!

An administrative claim or review? ..The reason I asked is because when my claim was finishing up the Administrative review popped up as another claim. I believe that someone besides the rater, like a supervisor reviews the claim for any errors or mistakes. As far as the migraines if you did not specifically ask to reconsider all the contentions they will conveniently over look something.

Shyne-I

Edited by Shyne-I

Migraine is listed as a Compensation!! I just don't understand so is the Administratve review which is in Prep for decision on the other 3 contingents...PTSD, Hearing Loss and Tinnuitis?

Edited by hogchick

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use