Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fdc Update And Info

Rate this question

Private Bryan

Question

Just moved to prep for decision on March 21, and pending decision approval today. This is on my FDC that is 180 days old today. Obviously don't know whether or not it went my way but it's movement. Just a quick thank you to all out there. It has been the most difficult wait ever and it's good to know were all in it together. Anyway I sure hope to post someday in that success story forum. Hang in there everyone

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Your claim has moved fast my friend. Today makes my claim 180 days old, and I am Gathering of Evidence after C&Ps on 2/14/14. I could only pray that my claim starts to move. My SSDI was just approved in less than 3 months, WTH! Keep us posted

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

Just moved to prep for decision on March 21, and pending decision approval today. This is on my FDC that is 180 days old today. Obviously don't know whether or not it went my way but it's movement. Just a quick thank you to all out there. It has been the most difficult wait ever and it's good to know were all in it together. Anyway I sure hope to post someday in that success story forum. Hang in there everyone

Good luck.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Thank you all,and yes for seemingly stuck in neutral for so long it's now moving. Went to Notification today. So it moved Friday, yesterday,then today. Been through this once so I know it's not wise to even try and guess but I never seem to avoid getting that feeling deep down inside, like"oh, no! It's moving!! What does that mean??? Is it bad??" Anyway thanks again and I hope yours moves right along soon. Congrats on ssdi, I filed September 24 and still no word!

Edited by Private Bryan

Thank you all,and yes for seemingly stuck in neutral for so long it's now moving. Went to Notification today. So it moved Friday, yesterday,then today. Been through this once so I know it's not wise to even try and guess but I never seem to avoid getting that feeling deep down inside, like"oh, no! It's moving!! What does that mean??? Is it bad??" Anyway thanks again and I hope yours moves right along soon. Congrats on ssdi, I filed September 24 and still no word!

Good luck!! Don't forget to check your AB letters.

Shyne-I

Claim closed this morning.AB8 went from 50 to 90%! It's really really hard to explain how I feel today. So, naturally, I'll just ask more questions. Make no mistake, overjoyed...

I had to leave a great paying job last May. Still unable to work, I have tons of current evidence on this that didn't make it into the FDC . So, knowing all this, The VA essentially makes us file a TDIU? Therein lies my question, should I submit it post haste? I filed SSdi months ago. I'm rally only asking because I now have the warning that on Sept 1' 2015 I will be reevaluated. I'm secretly terrified. I have some crap going on with my spine that could be another 5 years easy, if I'm lucky. Any thoughts and opinions are always important to me. Thanks all