Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-mail Address For Appeals Management Center

Rate this question

vaf

Question

The AMC doesn't have an IRIS system as does the VA, so I was wondering if anyone here has an e-mail address for the AMC.

Thank you!

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Vicki-I bet the BVA ombudsman does-I would give the BVA your c file number and brief reason for the request.

BVA ombudsman email addy-

bvaombudsman@va.gov

PS all- in the short time my appeal was at the BVA, I contacted them by mail, email and phone and these are people in the VA system who are really on the ball.

Edited by Berta

Thank you Berta, I just sent the inquiry. When we call the AMC, the guy who answers can't tell us anything, and won't allow us to talk to anyone else. And doesn't even try to hide the fact that he is totally disinterested in talking to us, including the repeated use of canned phraseology to respond to a question.

I only hope that he's on the receiving end of this kind of treatment someday...

• HadIt.com Elder
Thank you Berta, I just sent the inquiry. When we call the AMC, the guy who answers can't tell us anything, and won't allow us to talk to anyone else. And doesn't even try to hide the fact that he is totally disinterested in talking to us, including the repeated use of canned phraseology to respond to a question.

I only hope that he's on the receiving end of this kind of treatment someday...

Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder
Vicki,

I thought that I was the only one to have to put up with this crap. I am a code 6, sensitive file and it makes it even harder just to get my claim opened and then I just get a telephone operator as you said.

Is this the correct email address -- bvaombudsman@va.gov?

Josephine

Yes.

We also sent a certified letter, something I would encourage you to do so you have receipt of delivery.