Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C & P Today

Rate this question

Bound4heaven

Question

Greetings to all,

My wife and I took an elderly man to a C&P exam today. It appears the exam went as expected, however the MD who did the exam now wants another C&P exam (Nerve exam) in regards to his Median Nerve. What is a Median Nerve? and what type of nerve test can be done? The doctor was not specific and refered to an nerve exam called EMG or something like that. Does anyone know what this man is headed for and can help with how to prepare for this type of exam. He is extremely stressed and full of anoxiety in regards to this matter. I will pray for protection. Can anyone help? Thank you and God bless you all.

Bound4Heaven

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Bound,

I agree with Jstacy, I met the most wonderful doctor for my first C&P. I believe that your veteran friend has been blessed by one also.

I do believe that an increase is in order and this is the reason for the test.

Trust the doctor,

I have been there,

Always,

Josephine

Greetings,

Thank you both for your kind answers. I am just very protective of this veteran, and I only want what is best for him. I know from my expirences and the past 10 years dealing with the VA, that even things that look good at C&P exams have turned out badly and going through to have a re-C&P exams is stressful, and I do not believe this veteran could do well with any more setbacks. I know God will protect this situation and good will come out of it. Thank you and God bless you all.

Bound4Heaven