Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Almost Success

Rate this topic

ssgtob1

My claim has been at PENDING DECISION APPROVAL for a week now. Got a phone call on Saturday and the person from VARO San Diego said " I see that you put on your claim that you recieved separation pay, how much was it?" I would figure that means that I am at least rated something because they need the amount to figure out how much to re-coup (I was Air Force, so it is a percentage per month). Hopefully I have a little more information soon, the wait is killing me.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, your wait will soon be over.

Good luck to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I have been sitting at PREP FOR NOTIFICATION for over a week. It says that it should be completed 10/25/2012 to 12/24/2014. Checking Ebenefits every 30 minutes is starting to become an addiction....

The date is a random date they generate to keep us all guessing. The computer spits out a letter to be mailed and some fat body has to fold it then spin around in his chair and hand it to another fat body who puts it in an envelope who hands it off to another fat body for a stamp and seal, then into the mailing box.

The date is a random date they generate to keep us all guessing. The computer spits out a letter to be mailed and some fat body has to fold it then spin around in his chair and hand it to another fat body who puts it in an envelope who hands it off to another fat body for a stamp and seal, then into the mailing box.

Sure wish it would spit it out a little faster....

SSG,

Sorry the wait is driving you crazy. I submitted my Current FDC in June 14, and I just had the C&Ps on Tues. Now two days later I check the status and I am at Prep for Notification. I don't know if it is a good or bad thing. This claim was for 7 or 8 conditions. Either way good luck to the both of us. God Bless

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use