VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Email Directory

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

I know most of the time the email address for a doc at the VA is

firstname.lastname@med.va.gov

I found my PCM's email by a google search one time, I sent him emails and he never responded, but I never got them kicked back. He finally responded last week to a email.

I have tried to send emails to other docs at the va using the firstname.lastname@med.va.gov but they have been kicked back saying no such person. Has anyone ever found a VA email directory? I am looking for the Ann Arbor VAMC specifically..............

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

I use that idea too-for some VA doctors and it worked.

Also in the past I got direct email replies from Secretary Principi but got no reply from Nicholson

Make sure you put a . dot after their first name and that might do it.

OH -you DID put the dot-

I have never seen an email directory for the VA at all.I think everyone there is first name (dot )last name @med.va.gov except the Education department.

You could try by putting the doctor's name as Attention to in a VA inquery-that might work---

Edited by Berta

• HadIt.com Elder

Here, in the Philippines, everybody at Manila VA, (except Director and Dep.Dir) are 'firstname.lastname@vba.va.gov'.

Maybe because Manila VA is small, but that goes for both VARO and the OPC, including the doctors. :rolleyes: