Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question About Reading Posts

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

Ok ... Question being is the orginal question at the last post on the string as one is to read backward from there.

I thought that had been changed to where the original question was first & replys were under after that.

Help me read these correctly or am I just dumb? lol

GARY

gdsnide

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Gary,

I am sitting here laughing, not at you, but at me. I had the same problem as you are having. I do believe that you have to read backwards on the site.

Sure hope this makes sense. I scroll all the way down to the bottom to read the question and go the other way to see what people have posted.

When You post your replies, just try to click on to reply at the top of your screen and you will hopefully end up being the last post of the topic.

If someone that has been on this site longer, can give you a better explantion and it works, by all means listen to them.

Have a good one!!

Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

Moe,

I would think that Gary's question would be number 1, but that is not what is showing on my computer. I typed him two messages and on my computer, his question is traveling to the bottom?

What about your computer? My computer to the side is showing Gary's question as being post # 5.

Josephine

Edited by Josephine