VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Secondary Action Screening.

Rate this question

jmike1200

Question

I noticed on Ebenefits, they listed a secondary action screening. I called the 800 number and was told that was for the IRIS inquery that I sent off regarding my claim. I have tried to look up what a secondary action screening is but could not find anything online. Any info would help, Thank you

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I'd suspect that it's bureaucratic speak for "look to see if we made any obvious screwups".

Otherwise, just another obscuration so that they can do whatever they please.

That is what i was thinking. Since the screening, my claim has moved back to Preparation for Decision last week, and just today moved to Pending Decision Approval, and to Preparation for Notification. So I guess I am going to have to hurry up and wait. I been dealing with VA since 2004.

My claim was Prep for Decision from Dec 14 until last week or so, and now it is back to Gathering of Evidence, WTH. Sorry you are taking a ride on the VA Rollercoaster bud

I stared this claim feb of last year, had 3 sets of C&P exams all done by QTC, I know im gonna have to wait till the claim is completed before I can send off to get copies of those C&P exams. I like to keep wishful thinking, but prepare for the worst when it comes to VA

Seattle shay, wow that is along wait. I called once a week to ask if I was missing anything that was needed for my file. Then I finally did a iris on my claim to see what was holding up my claim. Keep the faith.