Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help With Migraine Claim

Rate this question

Scott D

Question

The Seattle VA has already service connected my migraines. They have established a frequency of 3-4 a month. They have awarded service connection at 0%. They claim that there is no evidence to show they are "prostraing in nature". In my SMR my family practice doctor documents the following symptoms photophobia, sound sensitivity, pain, nausea, and vomiting. How can any logical person come to the conclusion that these symptoms are not prostrating in nature. What do I need to do to appeal this claim?

Thanks

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Jrene:

When was last time you were able to work and earned enough money that was more than 900 a month.

CUE's are very tricky and many who think that they have a cue really don't. What I think you really need is to establish 100% in some form or another and than go after any issues that are not resolved to your satisfaction.

Your SO in my opinion is full of beans. There are ways to speed the VA up if they take to long. A Writ of Mandamus seems to have helped many and can be filed successfully after 18 months.

Good Luck

That may be a problem. I'm salary and earn pretty good money.