VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Excerpt From Letter Ofcongressman Smith To Va Director

Rate this question

jlshand

Question

" Dear Jim.

..........................Spending money taking care of these "G.D" old vets is really becoming a pain in the ass! I'm having more and more trouble finding the bucks for my latest pork projects back in my district. And you know that threatens my re-election!!! A few of us are really getting p.o'd that you are not doing enough to cut the purse strings on this burdensome bunch of crybabies. And you know what our losing office does for your re employment chances!!! Who the hell do these old bums think they are demanding we hold to promises made to them ages ago? Don't they realize we were fighting wars then???

Who the hell do these people think they are anyway? They are the past and w :blink: e in Congress must look to the future!!!

You and I know these guys really have no power and some of them actually feel "guilty' taking government money !!!! We can continue re- writing the rules to squeeze these guys but you have to do more to augment these changes and free up more cash for the real needs of this country!!!

GET ON THE STICK OR ELSE!!........................................"

U.S Congressman Smith

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

It's funny, and in a sick kind of way true to some; and I appreciate the irony, but I think this needs to move to social chat, otherwise we're gonna see some blood pressures on the rise here in claims/research.