VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Location Of C&p Exam Results

Rate this question

RoverV8Man

Question

Hello Everyone,

An update on my C&P; I read everything that you all suggested for me when I went into the exam. What was interesting was that the exam had been cancelled the prior day at 6:05 am. I was struck dumb as I had no idea of that happening to me. However, I will give a lot of credit to the man who was at the front window who called the examiner and she happened to be in the office that day, anyway. Lucky me and throw salt over my shoulder with a rabbits foot in my pocket.

Anyway, I spent an hour and half with the PA who was very kind and nice to me. The PA was respectful to me and upfront with everything that was involved with the exam. She then asked me several questions which I answered truthfully and if I had a situation that did not have a direct answer, I told PA. The PA then helped me by asking deeper questions which allowed me to give a thorough observation on my conditions. The PA then had me do the physical movements which was a bit painful and the PA apologized more than once for the work.

I found the session organized, respectful and genuine. So my hat is of to the Fayetteville, NC C&P Group.

Now, where do I go and find the information on the results of the C&P? Now I had the C&P on March 18th so they may not be ready but I seem to remember that someone said that you could find them somewhere in eBenefits.

Again, Thanks to everyone and their advice. I did what you all suggested and the process went very well.

John

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Blue button, then

Download my customized blue button data,

Select range (i would do the 3 months) Select all box's.. i know theres a shorter version to get to the C&P but .. i do all

you will see something like this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
========================================================================= **Keep in mind "this is from Valhalla0321 btw, that any VA notes
Date/Time: xx Mar 2015 @ 1000 take 3-5 days to appear, but you can do a dry run if your under that.
Note Title: COMPENSATION AND PENSION EXAMINATION Good Luck and Godspeed :biggrin:

Good Morning to Everyone,

I went to ebenny and decided to look at my healthcare file to see if I had any notes. And yes I did, about 26 pages of notes on my review. I am trying to make heads and tails out of this report. I will post a separate topic to have those of you who are understanding of the wording of these reviews and you can give me a idea of what the results could be. Again, I wanted to thank everyone for their help on this issue.

John