VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparing For Decision

Rate this question

afloridaboy

Question

Hey all! My claim just went from gathering evidence to preparing for decision. With this new FDC process I hear processing times have been a lot faster. What is the average time at this stage of the claim process? I'm super nervous. Also, I would like to know your luck with any of the disabilities that I submitted. Thanks.

Contentions: mental condition (claimed as chronic adjustment disorder, insomnia, PTSD, anxiety, and memory loss) (New), asthma (New), allergic rhinitis (New), dyspnea (New), obstructive sleep apnea (New), pseudofolliculitis barbae (New), low back condition (claimed as lumbago, chronic lower back pain) (New), patellofemoral syndrome (New), chronic fatigue (New), erectile dysfunction (New), chronic migraine headaches (New), Athlete's foot (New), tinnitus (New), eye conditoin (claimed as astigmatism) (New), subungual hematoma (New), plantar fasciitis (New), hearing loss (New), esophageal reflux (New)

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Glad to hear your claim is finally moving. Hard to tell about timeline, my current FDC is a Prep for Decision for the last 7 weeks and this is the second time my claim has been in this stage. As far as conditions it is hard to tell. Do you have the C&P exam Results from MyHealthEVet? With that info, we can give you a pretty good estimate. As far as the Conditions you are claiming, I am SC for most of those, and with this current claim my Asthma and Lower back will be granted as well as others finally. Allergic Rhinitis is hard to get SC for, as well as the Athletes feet. Even if you get them it will be a 0%. I am on medicine thru the VA for Sinus issues and got a 0%. Eye condition and Hearing will probably be 0%, again if the VA grants them. I have severe hearing loss in one ear and mild an other and received 0% for both. Eyes VA don't like to rate unless you are darn near blind. Tinnitus all Vets claim, and always get granted the Old 10% as there is no test. ED is usually granted, but not always. Asthma should be granted as long as you were on Inhaler in the Military and it is noted in Records. The rest of it don't know for sure. Good luck