Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Used Vets To Spy On Va Docs

Berta

Here's an an idea. Maybe there should be a lobby to change the regulations? Maybe a recorded examination should be part of the exam, then there's no question of what was said or not said. Hmm. You know kind of like when your being observed in an interrogation room. Then there is no question of whether the exam was thorough and the doctor reviewed all the evidence that the claimant submitted. A perfect record of history and no room to taint and exam. Not likely but man that would be sweet.

Heh and just for kicks a reminder that if a doc fudges on an exam they loose their license and spend federal time in a perfect 8 x 8 cell. However, just so we don't make it adversarial the same would apply to the Veteran. I wonder who would benefit the most from that. Certainly the Veteran.

I wonder which statistics would rise the most. Hired docs getting their medical licensed pulled and jail time or a Veteran getting a correct examination and a claim adjudicated and rated correctly.

JMTO (just my twisted opinion)

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r:

ArNG,

I agree with your above comments except for the cell size. It should be smaller.

GP

I am not trying to stir up the pot here. Although I do like bringing some of my experiences to light when they relate to the topic being discussed. I am surprised that the VA doesn't have a screening room to keep all electronics out of the patient rooms. But, I believe that it is OUR right to be treated with RESPECT, and DIGNITY. WE are after all, the HUMAN BEINGS that help protect OUR way of LIFE. Past, present and future.

I don't record all my encounters but I probably should when it comes to the VA. I utilize the secure messaging because it is a good way to bring clarity when you are trying to discuss your health problems with the professional that is supposedly there to help you manage your care and get treated.

Game of cloak and dagger anyone?

All cynical comments aside, I hope this gets the ball rolling again, to help better the care we as Veterans receive.

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r: