VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Scheduled For Future Reduction?

Rate this question

Andyman73

Question

Was just checking my ebennies to see if and or what is new different exciting or same-same. Saw on my benefits summary letter this interesting statement; You are considered not permanantly disabled due to my SCDs because I am scheduled for review on April 1st, 2020. Also said; You are considered not permanantly disabled due to my SCDs because I am scheduled for future reduction in ratings on April 1st, 2020. Are they yanking my chain, or what?

Are all VA PCPs willing to scan private medical records into VA medical records like that? I haven't had my first VA appointment yet, but it would be nice to know that I can see my private doc if the VA takes forever to schedule something.

You should have them scanned in yourself at your local VA Medical Records office. That is what i do and I know that it got there and scanned.

what do you do about scanning in documents from psychologist who doesn't want to give you records to look at? When you file a "Release" form does that mean that the VA tries to go out and get those records?