• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Docket No. 95-40 307a

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta,

I just went to the BVA Board and put in anxiety with depresssion and no year and picked one at random.

Can you find the case from this.

Thanks so much,

Josephine

Citation Nr: 9836030

Decision Date: 12/09/98 Archive Date: 12/15/98

DOCKET NO. 95-40 307A ) DATE

)

)

On appeal from the

Department of Veterans Affairs Regional Office in Los

Angeles, California

THE ISSUE

Entitlement to service connection for a psychiatric disorder.

WITNESS AT HEARING ON APPEAL

Appellant

ATTORNEY FOR THE BOARD

L. A. Hardzog, Associate Counsel

INTRODUCTION

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

An interesting claim-he proved Benefit of Doubt.(Relative Equipoise)

The VA should always consider Benefit of Doubt when the evidence is equally for and against the claim.

I don't trust them to weigh evidence properly.I feel the positive evidence needs to outweigh the negative.

I am surprised that this vet succeeded.He did have documented symptoms of anxiety while in service so this was the nexus.

• HadIt.com Elder
I don't trust them to weigh evidence properly.I feel the positive evidence needs to outweigh the negative.

Berta,

I certainly don't trust any of them. I am making every attempt to prove the means by which this C&P was conducted by the two psychiatrist and have it discredited.

I am doing it , because they did it. No other reason.

Thanks for taking the time to read this one. I thought I would research some others.

This is why I needed the letter from Dr. C.

He treated me for anxiety in service and dispensed the medication and also referred me to the two psychiatrist. It is in black and white in my SMR'S.

When you read the remand, it is the psychiatric records that have been missing from my claims file since my first filing date of 1978.

The other adminstrative records are from the Commanding Officer, explaining the reasons for my early discharge and it was not a personality problem.

The two psychiatrist will not explain their etilogy as they know that they lied and changed my military and private medical records.

I do not have a Historian Personality. If they wanted to disqualify me, they should have picked a better one than that.

They received my claims file on October 7th and have returned it. This is the only comment they made.

C- File Read

Letter by DR. C. read

Letter by DR. P read

No evidence to alter conclusion.

Signed Dr. L and Dr. B.

My claims file will be back at the AMC on Monday. They refuse to follow the order of the BVA and the Remand.

Thanks again Berta,

Josephine

Edited by Josephine