Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question About Retro Decision From Varo.

Rate this question

RSG

Question

I have a question.. I received a decision letter from the VARO Saturday about the retro I am owed.. Somehow the VARO did not even give me a yearly breakdown of how they paid retro per year. All the other letters I have received showed a yearly breakdown on the funds. This one did not.. They granted a 10% disability and a very small retro payment was shown...There seems to be something wrong with their calculations...I can not find any info on this stuff.. Can I get any direction as to figure out how to fight this AGAIN? RSG

All these things are floating around in the gray matter, requires more thought organization......LOL.. VA has ignored everything I sent them until 08 BVA decision, prior to then, constant denials since 69, for no valid reason for ever denying me benefits, that is why I won CUE with EED of 5/7/69....I hate the guys behind me being cheated, and myself as well...No matter what the attorney gets 20%, and is paid by the VA directly to him.. If it is determined I do not wish to use this attorney any longer, I will fire him and renegotiate a better percentage or try to do this myself.......I need to wait and see what this attorney says when he receives the letter.....RSG

Go to Page 36 on the attached, that should give you the VA comp disability table effective January 1, 1969. At least, the way I read it. Will try to keep digging for the rest.

http://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v32n4/v32n4p34.pdf

Thank you, I will look at these tomorrow!

Go to Page 25 of the attached for 1970 and 1971 VA disability comp rates:

http://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v34n5/v34n5p23.pdf

Thanks for these pages...I know I found from 72 on before, the others are here on had it.. except for one in the 80's and one in the 90's...Guess I can guesitmate those missing.. Thanks again....RSG