Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Reopen Claim Closed Friday No Change In Ebenefits

Rate this question

msattler

Question

My claim went from PREP. for decision on Wed. to closed Friday afternoon but no history on my reopen claim just the old closed claim and no AB8 update it still shows my orginal 10 %,Is this a sign of a denial letter on its way are is ebenefits slow on updates?

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Status will only change when someone physically makes the change in the system. Chances are you will receive a letter in the mail within the next 30 or so days. The site will probably be updated a couple of days before you receive the letter.

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

Status will only change when someone physically makes the change in the system. Chances are you will receive a letter in the mail within the next 30 or so days. The site will probably be updated a couple of days before you receive the letter.

I had called the 800 number yesterday and she said a letter with the decision was mailed July 31st, My Ro is New Orleans so Should receive it today are tomorrow, Some post here on hadit say the AB8 updates as soon as it closes but others say it could take a few days keeping my fingers crossed.