Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Benefits Problem

Rate this question

DICK HILL

Question

E-Benefits access problem the last couple days. When I try to access EBenefits, I keep getting the following message.
An unexpected application error was encountered. We apologize for any inconvenience.
An unexpected application error was encountered. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Then I back out and try again and I get the following: Once I am here, I don't know what else to do to access E-Benefits. Anybody else having this problem? Anyone have any ideals on what I need to do. Will appreciate all advice. Dick Hill
Welcome Richard Hill You are currently logged on with: DS Logon
DS Logon Account Level: Premium
Manage DS Logon Account
Change Password
Change My DS LOGON Username
Manage Challenge Questions
Deactivate My Account
Manage Security Image
none-selected.png
Relationships This allows you to view and, if applicable, update Family Member account access.
Manage Relationships
Contact Information This section displays your address and email currently stored in DEERS.
Update Contact Information
Richard's Event History
Date

1 answer to this question

I normally use Chrome when I do anything on e-Benefits but lately I've been getting errors also when attempting to log in.  After a few days of frustration I tried Internet Explorer (IE) and that works fine.  If you're already using IE then I'm not sure what the problem is.  Whoever wrote the code for e-Benefits could get a job with the CIA and teach agents how to torture their subjects!