Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Interesting.  The BOARD is required to adjuticate cases in the order received (except for advance on docket) , BUT, I simply dont know what happens when a judge is ill for a longer period.  The most likely senario:  Your case has been assigned to another judge.   This being said, a call or email to the BVA Ombudsman may be in order, especially if your case has been certified to the Board for a longer period of time. (Say more than 2 years.)

Veterans "falling through the cracks" is not just the VA motto anymore, each new VA employee is given instruction on how to make more Veterans fall through the cracks than ever before.  How do you think they reduced the backlog some 800,000 claims in the past couple years?  Veterans falling through the cracks, of course.   

bronco yes i think i should call. i just want to add that im not sure about the docket numbers im just talking about the decision date. his decisions chronological from latest to previous so it should read a decision date of july or june but his last decision date is may.;.. struck me as odd.im gonna call though.