Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

What gets  me is that they looked at overpayments to vets...how about all of the underpayments....

I have been reading VA OIG reports since they started the sign up by email for them.....

They do not reflect any real level of RO accuracy at all.... The IG only looks at 100 or less claims and bases their reports on them, and always seems to focus on temp 100% ers as well as other very specific types of claims.

I found so many errors in my  recent HBP 1151 denial I couldnt believe it. They reversed when I cued them and awarded.

I am still waiting for their claims 'expert' to call me back and see if he did what I suggested on my pending issue.....ask for a  General Counsel opinion what the specific regs mean in M21-1MR regarding my pending CUE claim.

I put it that way in case he tells me they (GC)wont prepare an opinion or that he asked and they sent him an opinion  but it wont help my claim and he cant send it to me or some BS like that.

OGC already gave a Pres Op  1151 opinion in 1997 and never altered it. I was in the Gardner 1151 claims moratorium at the time.

Gardner , as the opinion says , had no impact on their Pres Op.

I have it right here in case they give me any more crap. I will attach it to email to Ms Hickey if the 'expert' doesn't contact me soon.

He did say he would consider the regulations and stuff I sent to him....but had no expertise at all on 1151 issues.:wacko:

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.