Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

SSDI Advocate

Rate this question

rpowell01

Question

My SSDI review came up about a month ago and I was denied for extended SSDI for no apparent reason except they said I could go back to work. Nothing else on the decision letter. I am writing up my own Evidence with Exhibits but I would like a SSDI Advocate to help me with my case.

I know there are Free ones out there per the SSDI decision letter but after googling I cannot seem to find one. Does anybody know of a free SSDI advocate who could help me with my paperwork? I've dealt with the VA and SSDI is easier but you just gotta know how to write this stuff up. Example: I was approved for SSDI in February. After the decision I Vocational Rehab said I cannot go back to work and I was unemployable. I am using that letter plus Dr. Bash's previous IMO that stated I cannot go back to work as my conditions are P&T. Plus my VA medical stuff doesn't show my conditions have improved. The only thing that shows improvement was the Radiculopathy but I now have PolyNeuropathy because of the constant nerve impingement. Anyway I really need somebody to help me write up my appeal letter before my hands fall off my arms...Thanks in advance..

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Okay is there anybody up to reading my APPEAL LETTER for SSDI Review. Boy SSDI is messing up big time and I thought the VA were the only ones that were crazy. If you don't know if you are IU then SSDI must also apply you unemployable. The laws were changed some time after 2001.

Anyway I need somebody, a 2nd person, to read over this letter for me and let me know what I need to change before Monday Night as I am taking my appeal letter to them Tuesday. Its funny how these SSA people still use OLD stuff the same AOJ said you were disabled on and they don't use the VA RO Decision letter on their review. Plus now that I am on Morphine and Oxycodone if they make me go back to work that could be a tort suit in Federal Court. No I didn't write this on there but keeping that on the back burner.

Need help please PM me.