VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cant post a reply

Berta

because if I had already replied, then thought of more info to add here, , the entire past reply I already made, appears in the reply area.

Tbird fixed this the last time it happened.

But now it is happening again.

I write some long replies sometimes and don't have time to edit/erase  the older ones  ,to make a new reply.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I just noticed my satellite modem lights are flickering...maybe that is the problem...!!!! and I also could reply to my last reply here!

so I guess everything is OK here again......:smile:

I love having a satellite dish modem but it can cause problems when I am in dense clouds  or high winds, or if ice forms on the dish. But today is beautiful and clear.

Sometimes there are tech difficulties with the satellite (Gen 4 Hughes) that just need to clear up. All in all it usually works very well.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Berta,
I hope your connectivity problems get resolved. Have you contacted Hughes support? It could be a problem with your hardware or maybe even the dish itself.

This reminds me of when I was stationed in Germany from 1992-1995. I was watching British television over a Sky satellite system. There was a show on that said some of the folks living in the country didn't want to pay for a dish, so they just bought the feedhorn and a subscription to service. They made their own dish with reeds (high in silica) which were woven together in a dish-shaped pattern. It was pretty home brew. I tried to look for a picture of some, but I couldn't find any.