VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

what does a "feed" reply mean?

Berta

You all know I don't open my email addy here but someone posted a question there in my profile and a reply thing for a "feed' popped up.

does this feed reply get to the main forum or into their profile?

I often have to go to my profile to see where I posted last time I was here and thought ,at first, it was a regular topic on the public hadit  forum and finally after trying to find it on the board, it was not on the board at all.....

If the member reads this, forget who it was already) it is the last news I knew of on Le Juene:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this will help, Berta:

Short for Really Simple Syndication, RSS is XML-formatted text commonly used for distributing weblogs, news, or other content that is updated frequently. Version of RSS 0.91, 0.92, and RSS 2.x are known as Rich Site Summary. Version of RSS is RSS 0.9 and RSS 1.x are known as RDF Site Summary, which was first created by Ramanathan Guha at Netscape in March of 1999.

While browsing your browser may show an RSS feed icon (RSS feed icon button) or button (chiclet) in the browser address bar that allows you to subscribe to the websites RSS feed. RSS feeds have the latest web pages, forum pages, news articles, or any other content that has recently been added to the site and is a great way to follow your favorite site. Third-party sites such as Feedburner can be used to distribute RSS feeds and display a subscription icon (shown below), which subscribes to the latest new additions to Computer Hope.

end defination "RSS Feed". 

Tbird will have to answer about, "this feed reply get to the main forum or into their profile?".  

This may also help you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_feed