• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta,

Thanks for the re-cap. but this wasn't at all what I was going to ask you.

That stupid Remand is no more than a "Red Herring".

The remand does not begin to cover any of the hideous cover-ups the Va has made since I filed in 1978 and more so after I received the psychiatric records from the archives. I have it all in my trunk. I am just trying to figure out what in the heck I am doing at the BVA.

I send the Va Buddy Statements and tons of information that someone would not like to acknowledge, as well as a copy of my request for a transfer out of that place. They have it all.

Now that the rater has sent the claims file back to development, perhaps, now they are ready to read it.

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

I deleted the post I made, per your request- and apologise that I put some parts of the remand here.

I thought the remand or the BVA link for your remand had been posted here before.

All BVA decisions are public information.I copied this directly from the BVA public web site and never thought there would be a problem with that.

I also felt that I offered some points that could help you.

Josephine- if the CAVC ever dockets your claim-your entire name, phone number and address will be put there on the public docket unless you specifically tell them not to do that.

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta,

Thanks for deleting the requested information. My physicians names are private.

I will do as same as others have requested. My name and address etc, not to be public knowledge.

When I make it to this level, then I will have a competent lawyer to represent me and I won't be constantly searching for answers to meaningless questions.

You have brought some good points to the table, but as I said the Remand is a "Red Herring".

You have noticed yourself that there is not much listed with the wording of the remand.

As to why, I am about the find out.

Thanks,

Josephine