VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

kidney cancer linked to hepc

Rate this question

63SIERRA

Question

several have asked and this is the evidence  used to get my kidney cancer service connected

If you go to the law firm of LAVAN & NEIDENBERG, there is info on the study that was done linking hepc and renal kidn ey cancer.

a study was done at WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, with 64.946 individuals. over an 8 year period ,

2 answers to this question

STUART C GORDON MD clinical professor of medicine at wayne state university, school of medicine  between 1997 and 2006 at Henry Ford hospital then follow up studies until april 2008.

Basically this is the most comprehensive study ever done, on the relativity of hepc and renal problems.,

the VA hasnt done its own study, so this is  what they must accept as medical fact. They have nothing to contradict it with.  I submitted 2 sheets of paper, one referencing the law firm, which would give anyone looking at it proof that the info was likely heavily vetted, and the summary of the study done at wayne university.. BINGO. 30 percent.

2 documents pulled of the internet..  The VA didnt try to develop anything, I did it on my own.. DONT DEPEND ON THE VA TO DEVELOP.. YES ITS THIER JOB, but  its just the opposite, not only will they not voulentarily assist in developing a claim, they will try and thwart any developing you yourself do. 

AS IVE SAID BEFORE, THE CLAIM IS NEVER OVER, UNTIL THE VETERAN SAYS ITS OVER.

DIG IN, AND WIN.!!!ASK JESUS TO DIRECT YOUR PATHS, AND YOU WILL BE VICTORIOUS !

I need to prepare for a hearing (Appeal) forth coming.  Sailor died from Hep C incurred druing a ships quarantine (for Hep C) then later in life he got kidney problems, then his liver and it killed him.  No S/C per the VA so we appealed and now waiting for a hearing.  I will have to research this information. Even with his SMR's saying he had hep c, and doctor statements concurring the facts.  We have a great VA don't we.