Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Strange eBenefits Status

Rate this question

green

Question

I've never seen this before, looked at eBenefits and although the status hasn't changed (still in prep for decision) there was a strange little orange arrow icon that says "Attention: Has changed status"  Anyone else seeing this?

The estimated completion date range did change from "4/9/16 - 5/15/16" to "5/1/16 - 6/7/16"

Compensation          Preparation For Decision
  • Attention: Status Has Changed Status Has Changed 
  • Attention: Development Letter Sent Development Letter Sent

Upload Documents

Edited by green

3 answers to this question

I have the same on Ebennies too!  I checked it yesterday after not going on Ebennies for over a month.  I am still in Preparation for Decision but I too have the same language and my dates changed to 4/4/16-4/9/16.  My FDC claim has been RTR (ready to rate) but I believe that my NOD that was held last month is holding up my FDC from being completed b/c they kind of coincide with each other

So I emailed a contact at the Regional Office who checked on the status of my claim.  He said that it was currently receiving a "Rating Correction" or RC.  He went on to explain that my claim was decided, went through a quality review team, and they "found something that was incorrect" so they sent it back.  I was told that once this issue was corrected my claim would be finalized.

Learn something new every day.....

Green;

I am now in PFN and the dates have changed to 4/3/16-4/7/16 - my claim is basically completed just waiting.  I updated my status in my thread about this....

Nothing like leaving you hanging right?