Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vet Rep

Rate this question

lobo

Question

Is there a 800 number to call for free veterans representation (Disabled Total and Permantly Non Svc Connected), thanks :D

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Guest fla_viking

Dear Lobo

A vet rep can be your worst enemy and do allot of harm to your claim. What is more important than legal representaton is a good Dr who can review your records and make an opnion staing your currnet disablity is linked to service. You get that and you check mate the VA and nullify VSO incompetance.

I had VSO for 22 years and not one of them demanded the VA to give me an examinaton. It took 25 years but after the examinaton, I got 100%. I had to go on my own up to BVA to force the VA to give me an examinaton.

If you cant get a VA Dr to comment on your disablity and its link. Get an independant Dr to review and comment on your claim.

Terry Higgins

• HadIt.com Elder

A good doctor can turn your whole claim around. My IMO doctor wrote such a good opinion the VA just adopted it word for word and incorporated it into my rating decision.

• HadIt.com Elder

Cavman

I think it is really up to the vet to learn all they can and win their own claim. This is not the way it should be but this is how it is for us. Keep going to the VAMC and keep complaining about your medical conditions.