Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Request advice about Veteran Medical Claim Consulting Companiess

Rate this question

wilspeak

Question

I have hit a stone wall in filing my claims and the Vet Reps that I have seen don't seem to be helping me much. I heard of  this company called (Veteran Comp and Pen) and they have  stated that they would help to get my claims approved with out any up front cost. Does anyone know of any other companies that offer the same service ?  Because I would like to shop around or get some advice before I commit myself. Thank You all in advance

Edited by wilspeak
added info

3 answers to this question

If you share with us what the claim is for, and have the inservice nexus (that most if not all claims need), and treatment records,you might not need to pay anyone for help....unless you need an IMO/IME.

https://www.vetcompandpen.com/#first

I am sure they are legit but did not see any of their comp awards listed at their site.I didnt look too good however.

They do say they can provide medical experts and that is the same as an IMO/IME ,so that would be part of their fee if the claim succeeds.

Have you actually filed the claim yet?

Hello Ms.Berta and thank You, I have filed claims and received my results. I don't have any pending claims. I am 90% and I am having trouble getting to 100%. The vet reps don't seem to be helping, so I am looking into dealing with Vet Pen and Comp OR another consulting company which ever is best. 

Do you receive SSDI solely for the SC condition(s)  or are you still employed?