• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bell V Derwinski Would Play Into That Type Of Cue Heavily

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• HadIt.com Elder
However Bell V Derwinski would play into that type of CUE heavily-

the medical evidence awarding any potential service connection at this point-would all have to have been in VA's "constructive" possession in 1978 at time of alleged CUE occurring.(Bell)

I am thinking the 1978 denial was possibly based on "not well grounded "claim-

dont know-

Berta,

Please explain what you are talking about. I am not too familar with Va. law? I am having surgery Monday, bad time with being at the end of this claim. must be though!

Thanks,

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta,

Thanks, I am going to let the AMC figure out where the personality disorder came from in the first place.

I have submitted the Va. with medical records of 42 years and not one doctor, including a psychiatrist that I seen, my doctor of 29 years and even the Va's own Psychologist has never diagnosed or treated me for a personality disorder.

What it is doing on my DD214 will be for their lawyers to find out.

There is not one tiny scrap of medical information or even a slur of of personality disorder in any of my military or private medical records.

I am assuming now that my complete administrative file is with the AMC lawyers, they can work the jigsaw puzzle.

I am going on with my surgery and I am letting them handle this one.

I have sent them just about everything but my kitchen stove.

Have a good one!

Josephine

Guest fla_viking

Dear Fellow Veterans & Friends

The Bell v. Derwinski ruling stabs vets in the back. The court also ruled that any records the VA did not obtain prior to 1992 that they should have is forgiven for the purpous of back pay.

Terry Higgins

Guest jangrin
Berta,

Please explain what you are talking about. I am not too familar with Va. law? I am having surgery Monday, bad time with being at the end of this claim. must be though!

Thanks,

Josephine

Josephine,

I wish you all the luck tomorrow as you have your surgery. I hope for you and your family that the results are good and that you are able to continue on with all your plans. I'll be saying a prayer for you. Let us know how your doing you will be missed on the board here.

Keep smiling :)

Jangrin

• HadIt.com Elder

Jangrin,

I really appreciate your kindness and your prayers. I will be honest with you, if I wasn't afraid that it was cancer in my thyroid, I wouldn't go through with it at this time.

I have been so down since August, when I started all of these cancer test. So far with the different test and surgeries, it has all been pre-cancerous.

I am hoping for the same tomorrow.

I know that the AMC is just waiting to hear that I died. That is how I feel.

The AMC has known of these test when they first began and was to give me an answer the first of this month, now we are at February.

Sure makes one think they postponed it to see what happens to me.

Thanks a bunch!

Josephine

Edited by Josephine