VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Korea Agent Orange DMZ regulations

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Someone asked about Korea  recently------can't find post 

And dont hesitate to go to the Korean War Project web site. There is a link to the Barker's excellent site and I did a radio show with them here too....

Link is searchable here-maybe in this link below

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

“share things the VA would rather we not know   “Indeed….

I proved they killed my husband by not diagnosing and treating his IHD and DMII properly.

I had the FTCA/1151 award already but filed for direct SC of his DMII (never diagnosed or treated ) and with superb IMOs and my own medical work I succeeded in that claim. 2009

I was awarded under Nehmer as well for his undiagnosed, untreated IHD  and for that I used a Peer Review report that the regional counsel had ordered, calling me up to settle with me ( a few months after I filed my FTCA case) 1995but suddenly the report, the doctor who wrote it, and even the regional counsel disappeared. The doc and the lawyer were asked to retire. Years later I found this report that OMLA (VA Office of Legal/Medical said “never had existed”, and I used it for my AO IHD death claim.

“VA would rather we not know “ is exactly some of the info I gave Pres Trump and Sec Shulkin some months ago, as the VA hides their malpractice statistics and I told them how they do it and where those true statistics can be found.

The VA does not even want us all to know the regulations, Precedent CAVC cases, M21-1MR access,  and the many OGC Pres Ops that can help resolve our claims.

Hadit’s Motto that Knowledge is Power, is true and applies to all of us.