Popular Forums: VA Disability Claims - Appealing Your Claims NOD, DRO, BVA, USCAVC -Compensation & Pension Exams - E-Benefits Questions - PTSD 

Popular Posts C and P Exam – Do’s and Don’tsDisability Rating Calculator |6 Reasons to Keep Pursuing Claims and Appeals – AFTER you reach 100% | More

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about when it comes to filing Veterans Affairs Disability Claims. Chris Attig - Veterans Law Blog

Popular Forums Common VA Disabilities

Popular Topics Tinnitus | Hearing loss | PTS (D) | Cervical strain | Scars | Limitation, knee | Diabetes | More...

cwaggie2003

Fully Developed Claim filed

Question

Hi all.  I have been reading posts for awhile but this my first post.  I am xurrently 50% service connected for thrombophlebitis right calf with venous stasis disease and lymphedema.

I filed to reopen my claim for an increase in March and for service connection of arthritis in both knees.

Ebennies says:

Status of Your Claim

• Submitted: 06/01/2017 (Compensation)
  • Estimated Completion: 06/30/2017 - 07/07/2017
  • Disabilities Claimed: Routine Future Exam- right postphlebitic syndrome with chronic lymphedema with recurrent episodes of cellulitis (previously rated as (thrombophlebitis, right calf with venous stasis disease and lymphedema (New)
  • Representative for VA Claims: DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS
  • Current Status: Preparation for Decision

My question is what does the Routine Future Exam mean?  I had my C and P exam a month ago and the doctor said my claim looks perfect.  

7 answers to this question

I was previously rated at 50%(40% postphlebetic syndrome, 10% femur fracture, 0% eczema).

No retro yet.