VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

WTF 100%????

Rate this question

DD_Carter

Question

This is showing up on the myhealthevet site in my records. I have been getting paid at 100% for about 3 months now but I never received a letter. anyone have any ideas on what I should do?

Capture.PNG

Wow! Something is really amis!  If you  are getting $3545.04 that is way more that 100% even with spouse and children or parents.  Something is really screwed up here......You must be getting SMC of some sort to get that much as I am 100% with SMC-S without dependents and I get $3263.43......You'd best contact the VA at the 1-800 number and find out what is going on. Benefit rates show $3545.04 as SMC-S Veteran with spouse and one child.  So you must have one condition that is 100% and other conditions with a combined rating of 60% or more.

Edited by RockyA1911

Maybe it is due to my back sugary. I did post about it a while back but the letter said that it was suppose to end a few months back. I have no idea. I am confused. I called and they just said it was correct. 

Maybe is dangerous. 

Do you have the Ebeneifts account? What conditions they rate you on and the % they gave you will be there. If it doesnt add up to 3545/mo then get back on the phone and make them justify it. They have no mercy when the take it back, you should get verification and make them detail every penny.

I talked with them again, They said because my doc has not cleared me yet, I am still receiving convalescence compensation till he does. It is based on 100% SMC-S due to housebound. They said I will continue to receive it till my doc clears me fully. Which will never happen. I know I can leave the house but I will never be 100% again.