VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

GAO new report on BAD VA doctors

Berta

http://www.disabledveterans.org/2017/11/28/gao-report-veterans-affairs-bad-doctors/

“GAO  Report: Veterans Affairs Fails To Report 90% Of Bad Doctors And Other Healthcare Workers”

https://www.gao.gov/assets/690/688378.pdf

This is exactly what I wrote to President Trump and Secretary Shulkin about months ago, referring them to what I had told former H VAC Chairman Jeff Miller in 2014, with direct quotes from the most recent GAO report at that time.

Maybe this is what the email I got from the White was about. They probably got this report the same week I got the mail from them

“Thank you for contacting the White House. We are carefully reviewing your message.

President Donald J. Trump believes the strength of our country lies in the spirit of the American people and their willingness to stay informed and get involved. President Trump appreciates you taking the time to reach out.”

My prior call from the White House covered a lot of issues I had not raised in my correspondence to them……and the WH as well as the Secretary responded to me already....

I thought this message was about some movement on my Fast Letter CUE suggestion to the Sec and Potus.Maybe it was ,instead about this GAO report.

The WH phone call was taped and  it again involved how I explained the way the VA is manipulating their malpractice data.

I even have more evidence on that since then.(Geez the evidence came from the BVA Ombudsman a  am few weeks ago to me in  response to my email.

When I read this new GAO  report this AM I felt VINDICATED for the decades I have been griping about the systemic malpractice issues at the VA.

It is bad enough that some veterans get negligent and inappropriate care, even to the point that it kills them,

but the years of cover ups of information Congress, the President, and the VA secretary as well as our entire Public have a right to know, are, in my opinion, Crimes.

I know many here are probably tired of my griping about this issue.

They will sing a different tune however if a coroner  ever tells their spouse that they  have died ,after years of VA "health care", from a serious condition they didnt even know they had, because of VA's "failure to diagnose and treat." 

VA saves lives every day. But they also commit malpractice.

Congress is  outraged by this new VA fiasco----

http://www.disabledveterans.org/2017/11/30/congress-rips-shameful-va-failure-report-bad-doctors/

that's odd..I told the Head of the H VAC all  about it in 2014....and I told former Sec Shinseki prior to that, and also have told POTUS , and explaining it all to Sec Shulkin-------

Now maybe something will finally be done.....and the smoking gun is not only the GAO NPDB info -it is 

"Area 1151".

If I can get to the Radio show tonight I will mention it to the lawyer- if I get a chance.....