Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

dbq put ptsd when i'm claiming a and a

Rate this question

adkins7b

Question

I am living in vietnam filed for increase depression axiety currently 70 ask for increase to 100.. also filed for a and a.. smc L.  Ok, well they sent me to a vietnamese doctor embassy.. he put ptsd.. which i lost way back in 2011 but then won on depression anxiety secondary to my sleep apnea.. so i figure no need fight for ptsd.. well apparently this guy putting that and i broke down in tears he waas asking tuff questions.. and he put that i have ptsd and that i cried during interview.. well this has caused major caos on my cliam.. it had jumped back and fourth so many dam times... they even had one of there biased doctor say all kinds of shit that made no sense and did another dbq in the us without me.. I only know this because i pulled it from ebenefits.. it says nothing about A and A i'm already 90 percent tdui.. so I dont think this ptsd would make a differnce...  I think the aa is fine the dbq states i cant live independatn ly and my problems and what i need help with plain as day related to serve.  

why are they making such a big deal abou this.. it has bouncesed back fourth 5 or 6 times at least review decesion pending back to gathering.. its so crazy.. please someone chime in

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

I am not sure what you mean by "lost PTSD in 2011" are you referring to a claim in which you were trying to get PTSD service connected?

In any event that does not matter since you can only have one Mental Health rating be it PTSD, depression, etc. Even if say you do independently have more than one diagnosed mental health disorder it does not matter as far as rating purposes are concerned.

As far as them making such a big deal about it, who knows.

As far as it bouncing around on Ebennys. I would recommend you just ignore it as it is a source of anxiety for a lot of people. If the VA needs more information from you they will get in contact with you, so no need to continue keep checking its status.